Your appliance is covered by a three year limited warranty from date of purchase. For one year from your original date of purchase, ChampionTuff Grills will pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the United States.
3. Food loss due to any product failures
4. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances used other than in accordance with the provided instructions
5. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance
6. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cabinetry, shelving, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory
7. Service calls to repair or replace appliance firebricks, grill grates, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts
8. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
9. Damages to the commercial building during installation, including but not limited to floors, cabinets, walls, etc.
10. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than genuine ChampionTuff Grills/Falcon Fabricators parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate gas connections, accidents, fires, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. CHAMPION TUFF GRILLS/FALCON FABRICATORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If You Need Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty period Service should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting ChampionTuff Grills at the addresses or numbers below.
This warranty only applies in the United States. In the United States, your appliance is warrantied by ChampionTuff Grills and Falcon Fabricators. ChampionTuff Grills/Falcon Fabricators authorizes no person to change or add to any obligations under this warranty.
Obligations for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by ChampionTuff Grills/Falcon Fabricators or an authorized service company. Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice. ChampionTuff Grills 1.800.219.9540 www.championtuffgrills.com